Friday 20 May 2016

Rest In Peace Dear Dog!



Just read on social media that one of my FB & Twitter friends lost his best furry buddy of 14 years to death. I am so stunned that I am rendered speechless. Not that I knew the furry baby at all, I just followed her on fb & twitter, but hearing about the loss broke my heart. 

Grief fills my heart as unwanted thoughts crawl in my head and I sink in sorrow. I know everyone dies eventually, still the thoughts haunt me and I almost lose sanity thinking how would I carry on when the time comes for my babies.  


After shedding some silent tears for the fallen one, I look at my playing babies and try to push the inevitable at the back of my head and join them in the tug of war. 

Here is only hoping that crossing the rainbow bridge gives them peace and happiness that they deserve! 

No comments:

Post a Comment