Saturday 3 December 2016

FaceBook Etiquettes or the lack of it!


Have you ever seen posts on Facebook which read share if you love your mom and want her to live for 100 years or  share if you have a handsome son… or share and your wish will come true or you will die… you know what I am saying aright!

I mean seriously!?! What kind of nonsense is this? I want my mother to have a healthy and a happy life that means if she conks of at 75 but does not suffer I’d rather take that any day over she dragging through till 100 with a sick body and a given up mind.

Also tell me which mom will think that her son is not handsome. Even if the damn kid has a face only a mother can love, she would still  be the one finding him handsome. Won’t she?

Lastly… wishes coming true. I am fucking serious when I say people would stop sharing such things then  my timeline would be much less cluttered.  My question to you such-forward-sharers is that do you actually believe in that shit you forward? I mean if every time one such forward is shared and your wish came true, each of you would be in the best of physical shape, exceedingly rich and married to your favorite actor or the hotness you’ve been secretly fantasizing while doing your boyfriend/husband….

My point for the long rant is that most people want to enjoy the Facebook experience, so please do not forward such messages because not everyone agrees with your misguided enthusiasm….

No comments:

Post a Comment