Thursday 7 July 2016

Dreams...

I am a weird dreamer... My dreams range from being animated to horror and lovey-dovey to downright psychotic. Then there are these anthropomorphic dreams wherein I have regular conversations with Ole, Thimpoo and other canine and feline buddies of mine.  

Baby Muttley
 Few nights ago, my dreams went on to a whole new level altogether. I saw my brother’s furry baby Muttley sitting somber and singing “Let it go” from the movie Frozen. He had his head high up to achieve the voice range and it was an A-class performance.

 In my defense, I was neither drunk nor high and did not even hit my head anywhere. It was just another uneventful day.  Also I haven’t watched the movie ‘Frozen’ in the near past or anything. 
Muttley in his Goth days


Anyhoo, Muttley baby performed awesome and made my night... I don’t think I am forgetting this dream anytime soon. 



Big Boy Muttley

1 comment: