Monday 19 September 2016

Love or Not to love!


I think I may have been in love with you. I know so! I have loved you since the day I saw you the first time! I know I know... it is mushy & stupid, and a line that has been used till death. But I cannot help it, I speak of nothing but the truth! I could think of nothing but you in those years of my life. I was in my teens when I saw you, and and everything about you turned me into a mushy sucker! 

To think of it, had I put in that much of attention into my studies, as I invested in you, I'd have much better results back then! 

You were my first love and I think the feeling is still there!

Wait! What now! 

Why am I talking about you after so many years? What made me think of you! Do I actually love you or just the idea of you! 

What kind of love is this? We were never together! The idea of us being together is ludicrous! You many never know how I feel, because obviously I shall NEVER say.. EVER! 

Now that I am penning it down, it does seem a bit odd and I feel like the Queen of creep central! But let me assure you it is nothing like that! Yes I followed you around like a love sick puppy, stalked you, gave you few blank calls; but all in the name of love! Nothing creepy about it!

The hard core truth is... Possibly if I knew you now, I may not even be in love with you! But, I’d like the teenage me to have this feeling alive within her! It is hurting no one, the late 30 me is not going to do anything about it! That feeling just sits there in a time capsule etched in the teenage me's heart forever! 

Image courtesy – www.sweetclipart.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment