Friday 9 September 2016

Karma is NOT a bitch…



As per our Hindu religion, Karma plays a pivotal role. If we do well this lifetime, then we will have better Karma in store for our next life but damn you if you do anything bad… you shall suffer eternal damnation in your next life!

I have a question here… what happens if we are really mean in this life but follow all rituals & do pujas like a clock work, will my next life be good or bad!?!

Tell tell…

Anyways, without digressing further, let me come to the point of this post. My dear friends it is most obvious that I am not here to give gyaan about karma... but I am writing this to tell you two things I’ve understood over a period of time…

  1. Karma will punch the crap out of you in this very lifetime only
  2. It will not happen the way you expect or anticipate.


For example, the other day I overheard a person with a ludicrous voice and the mean ass that I am; I made fun of it... (Behind his back of course, I am not that evil). I was expecting that my voice will be made fun of eventually some day.  However, that did not happen! No Sir! I completely lost my voice for over 2 days.

So karma bit me in my ass but in a different way!

So what was the point of this rant of mine? A simple sentence actually!

Every action has consequences so please be very careful of what you say or do OR whom you hurt! It all comes back!


Image courtesy - www.dogshaming.com

No comments:

Post a Comment