Tuesday 9 August 2016

Is it just me?




Hello again my dear friends!!! Hope you are well! I am well too, Thank you for asking. Now getting on with today’s writing, are you ready? Well... hoping you said yes... here we go!

Today we talk about my dreams… again! The reason why I re-visit this same topic often because I think my dreams are just getting weirder by the nights. I wonder is it just me or do you, my dear friends, have such weird dreams? Do answer below... but only after you've read mine!

The other day I was suffering from a severe migraine, so I popped a pill and slept through the entire day, and I had dreams. They were like short stories and not a novel of a dream.

One such short dream was where my long deceased grandpa (who had a bad leg after an accident at a ripe old age of 70) comes galloping towards me on a giant horse and tells me to make fondue. That was it, the end of my dream sequence 1.

Dream sequence 2 – One of my age old crush, with whom I have no contact what so ever (not even fb stalking happens), dumps a boat load of books in front of me and tells me to read Kafka!!! Dream dissolves as I wake up with Ole fart on my face.

Dream sequence 3 – My husband is cooking prawns for me. What is so weird in this dream you may say... well I hate prawns and HE DOES NOT COOK!!!

Then there were few more that I cannot remember… but seriously guys... is it just me or do you guys also get weird dreams??


Image courtesy: www.wallpaperhi.com

4 comments:

  1. Great! Great! Great! If we all could dream like that! A world of queer mismatch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here I was losing my mind thinking I was losing my mind until I heard from peers that they are losing it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart you lost your mind long ago...I was there...I watched it slip out....in any case you also always dreamed weird hehehe

    Jokes apart I've had some crazy ones
    ..none I can remember right now though

    ReplyDelete