Thursday 1 December 2016

The Day of Inertia...


Tell me my dear friends do you ever wish to be someone else? Be a bit more selfish than regular? Decide to be the person who makes you happy? Live for yourself at least for a day?

You think I’ve gone bonkers… don’t you?

That may very well be the case dear pals... but I’m getting increasingly tired of being constantly expected to behave as a wife, daughter-in-law, or daughter…  I value each of these relationships but for once I want to be ME and this is how I want to spend my day of inertia (as I would like to call it).



  • I would like to wake up one day with no worries about my to-do list. 
  • I want to be pampered and spoilt silly for a day. 
  • I want to spend the day snuggling my cuddle bugs and reading a good book. 
  • Intermittently my beer mug will be refilled by an invisible house elf and plates will apparate with variety of finger food.
  • I want a good and sleep inducing head and foot massage, free of cost obviously.
  • I am not being greedy, but a day like this once a month would be a luxury that I wish I could get…



Well… dream’s over… c’mon… get back to work…. Yes you… as you were my friend...

Image courtesy – www.barkertherapyarts.com 

2 comments: