Tuesday 22 September 2015

Lunacy at its Peak...

The other day I was doing a marathon of this new TV show Zoo. It is based on the sci-fi book by the same name written by James Patterson & Michael Ledwidge; wherein animals try to rid the earth off the most dangerous threat -- Humans... Obviously dog lovers die fairly quickly because you know they have dogs and animals are killing humans now... Duh!!!

Though I cannot imagine even in my worst nightmare that my babies would ever turn on me, I'd think we as a human race in general have lost the humane touch and have become the big bad predator that we were afraid of an eternity ago. 


I'd say the way in which we are hurting nature and its children, either the planet will self-destruct soon or may be... just may be... a total annihilation of human race might just rebuild the planet. And I wouldn't even feel bad dying for the cause. 



Please Note: This is not a promoted post.  I am writing about this just because I want to and I can...

No comments:

Post a Comment